2 Timothy 2.15
- to hasten, make haste
- to exert one’s self, endeavour, give diligence
- to present a person for another to see and question
- to present or show
- a workman, a labourer
- usually one who works for hire esp. an agricultural worker
- one who does, a worker, perpetrator
- to cut straight, to cut straight ways
- to proceed on straight paths, hold a straight course, equiv. to doing right
- to make straight and smooth, to handle aright, to teach the truth directly and correctly
Why study God’s word? Why waste your time with such a boring book? Because of one very important reason, the Word of God is a reflection of God’s heart and mind as a letter written to my wife is a reflection of my heart and mind.
If you love God as much as you tell everyone, then you will love His word. If you desire to spend time with Him, then spend time n His word.